Pure design. Pure performance.
The Limited Edition Flite x MN range is the culmination of a three year collaboration with Marc Newson, who is one of the world’s greatest designers. Marc has created some of the most iconic examples of industrial design of the past century. His uniquely reductive approach perfectly matches with the Fliteboard philosophy.
The Flite MN86 is the largest board in the MN range and makes riding easy for heavier riders and novices. MN Dual Drive eFoil comes with True Glide and Flite Jet propulsion, Cruiser Jet 1500C and MN 1300C wings.
Why buy from TFC?
- We provide you with additional tools to ensure you have everything you need to maintain your eFoil.
- We include a set up tutorial with tips we’ve gained from running a Fliteschool and Service Centre.
- We test your eFoil, controller, Flitecell and charger to make sure they are working correctly plus we carry out any software updates where required.
- LEARN TO FLY! We include a free eFoil lesson OR free first service with every Fliteboard purchase.
- We never just leave you to it! We are always on hand for technical support and expert knowledge.
What’s in the box
- Flite MN86 Carbon Board
- 82cm Monobloc eFoil system with ∅62mm Dual Drive (includes True Glide Prop and Jet modules)
- Cruiser Jet 1500C wing set – Stable with a long glide
- MN 1300C wing set – The perfect all-rounder
- Flite MN Controller and charger
- Flitecell Sport with carry case – up to 90 mins of riding (optional upgrade to Flitecell Explore – up to 120 mins of riding)
- Fast Charger 25A
- eFoil Case
- Fliteboard Board Bag
- Tools and hardware
All Fliteboard efoil set ups come with a 2 year warranty as standard (including the Flitecell). Regular servicing is required.
**Please read our Terms before purchasing a Fliteboard**
Constructed from high mod pre-preg carbon fibre, this single form eFoil is designed for performance and longevity. 82cm in length with 4kW of power and weighting in at just 4.3kg. Designed for peak stiffness, performance and longevity, it’s formed with the most advanced Japanese high modulus pre-preg (HMPP) carbon fibre then cured in a state-of-the-art autoclave. The 16mm tapered mast leads from the board and joins the motor-integrated fuselage as an exquisite single flowing form without joints or bolts. Streamlined for low drag performance, the titanium conical wing attachment pierces through the water creating a narrow hydrodynamic path.
MN Dual Drive
For all conditions, riding preferences and abilities. Dual Drive allows you to change between Flite Jet for safe & smooth riding and True Glide Prop for waves.
Lightest eFoil board
The strength and lightness of pure Japanese HMPP carbon fibre construction allowed Newson to create a board that is both beautiful and functional. Optimum stiffness and weight with ultra-efficient hydrodynamics
Next generation wings
For speed and smoothness, the hydrodynamic and lightweight titanium nose cone is flush mounted to HMPP carbon fibre wings. Inspired by motorsport aerodynamics, this range signifies the next evolution of performance and durability.
Included is the standard MN Flitecell Sport for sports enthusiasts wanting an agile, fast ride. Or upgrade to the MN Flitecell Explore, a bigger battery for adventure seekers wanting to go further.
Charges the Flitecell Explore in under 2 hours.
MN Flite Controller
MN Flite Controller features a colour interface with animated real time feedback on a large display, enhancing the original award-winning Flite Controller. Comes with an inductive charging dock.
Compare models in the Flite x Marc Newson range:
|Weight||27.5 kg||25.5 kg||19.5 kg|