Wing Surf Repairs
Jimmy’s a true magician with a sewing machine! He’s been fixing kites since 2008 and has extensive experience across a variety of kite and surf wing repairs. Jimmy also carries out warranty kite repair work for some of the biggest brands and UK kitesurf shops.
Our prices are extremely competitive and even include return postage for mainland UK repairs.
Our kite and surf wing repairs have a rapid turn around and we aim to have you back out on the water within a week. Small kite and surf wing repairs can even be done whilst you wait.
We are based close to the beaches at Camber, Greatstone, Dymchurch, Hythe and Sandwich in south east England.
Get a quote for your kite or wing repair
Kite and wing repair terms
- Once you have received your quote, you’ll be provided with an address to ship your repair to.
- Please make sure you include a contact number, return address and a diagram or details indicating the location of the damage.
- When shipping your kite/wing make sure it’s dry and sand free as this will ensure that your kite/wing will be returned to you as promptly as possible.
- When the work is completed we will send you an email to take payment and confirm shipping address.
- Turn around is expected to be a week maximum, during busy periods we will inform you with your quote if the turn around is expected to be longer.
- All kite and wing repairs are serviced by Jimmy’s Kite Repairs.