*** IDEAL FIRST WING SURF FOIL FROM F-ONE ***
Build your own low cost complete wing foil package.
The Gravity line foils are designed to provide a solid lift with a smooth take-off and great carving potential. Right in the line of its best-selling carbon sibling, this new GRAVITY FCT is the ideal foil to get started and progress in wing surfing and surf foiling.
- Smooth take off
- Stability and lift
- Easy to turn
- Gravity FCT 1800 or 2200 front wing
- Stab IC6 300
- Aluminium Fuselage 74 Surf
- EVA covers
- Optional extras: Aluminium mast (recommended 750mm), Top Plate
If you are looking for any other specification or set up then please get in touch to discuss alternative options.
A Gravity foil is an intuitive foil to use. It generates lift at low (and even very low) speed but does it in a smooth way so you can easily keep your balance. The foil wings are designed to roll and turn easily, so they can perform in the surf.
The GRAVITY FCT foil has optimized dimensions to provide enough lift to get anyone flying. They have built it to limit drag in order to maintain a thrilling feeling of gliding. The span is generous making it a very stable foil and the refined shape details such as the arch curvature, the profile and the wing tips ensure it remains highly manoeuvrable.
The GRAVITY FCT foil comes with the IC6 300 Stab. This stabilizer offers easy take-off and good directional stability for a secure feel which is perfect when riding. Built using the IC6 technology it is both strong and durable.
- FOIL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY – an F-ONE innovation offering impressive mechanical properties, making it particularly suited for foils subjected to high stresses and bending loads.
- Built in fiberglass around an injected foam core and fits on a streamlined aluminium fuselage.
- The foil wing is covered with a thin but strong protective layer to protect it from scratches and digs.
- The FUSION LINK enables the perfect connection between the Fuselage and the Front Wing using a large solid plate at the front of the fuselage.
- The fuselage is compatible with all sizes of a standard F-One aluminium mast and this version does not require a Titan Mast Foot.
- Super easy setup and disassembly makes it extremely travel friendly.
|Area||Span||Aspect Ratio||Weight (wing only)|
|1800 Front wing||1760 cm2||90 cm||4.6||1.65 kg|
|2200 Front wing||2195 cm2||110 cm||5.5||2 kg|
|IC6 300 Stab||300 cm2||42 mm||5.9||0.23 kg|
Gravity Foil Set Up