Inflatable de-power kitesurf trainer
The Ozone Uno V2 is an inflatable trainer kite. It is perfect for kite schools as well as lighter riders and kids.
- Perfect start into Kitesurfing
- Responsive, smooth and stable
- Unique robust one strut design
- Huge depower and easy control
The Ozone Uno V2 is a simple, affordable and robust inflatable de-power trainer kite. It’s an ideal kitesurf trainer for schools, and perfect to have as a fun addition in the quiver to get family and friends into kiting! Being a lightweight package it is easy to travel with and keep in the car.
Responsive, fun, smooth and stable define the Uno V2. It comes in three sizes – 2.5m, 4m and 6m all with enough power to ensure beginners can easily progress to the next level.
The Ozone Uno V2 flies with our standard Kitesurf control system, this enables the student to progress easily to larger kites and to remain familiar with the control system set up. We recommend using line lengths of 15-25m.
The Uno V2 is amazing for teaching; the student can learn all the basics of flying an inflatable kite and how to use the release systems while using a small sized kite with less power. The Ozone Uno V2 is also ideal for lighter weight riders under 45kg for riding on the water.
The Uno V2 can also be used for first lessons on land. No previous kite experience is required when accompanied by a competent adult kiter or instructor.
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Fool proof line connectors
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Unique bladder construction
- Direct Connect Struts
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
|Bar Size (cm)