The AXIS Black-Series High Performance Speed (HPS) Foil set up is FAST! Designed for the ultimate in performance, but yet still usable by most levels of riders. Since the HPS wings use their own foil section with less camper and narrower chord, they developed a special fuselage that will accommodate all the HPS and future performance front wings.
The HPS wings are the ideal performance wings for WINGING and DOWNWIND. High level riders they also SUP, PRONE, WAKE and WINDSURF foil the bigger sizes, while the smaller sizes are perfect for TOW, freestyle WINGING and KITE foiling.
This is a new generation of front wings made for FAST performance riding, while it’s still stable and predictable with enormous amount of glide and great turning.
Not sure what you need or looking for a different set up? Get in touch to discuss alternative options.
AXIS B-Series HPS Foil includes:
- B-Series HPS Front wing with cover
- Rear carbon wing with cover
- B-Series fuselage with shim for rear wing
- K/S-Series Aluminium mast (19mm) or Carbon foil mast
- Doodad Adapter* 19mm (connects mast to fuselage)
- Foil base plate* 19mm (3D CNCed anodized aluminium)
- Stainless steel torx screwset & torx keys
*Doodad adapter and foil base plate only required for aluminium masts
Carbon Foil Masts are currently on PRE-ORDER only.
Carbon Front Wings in the HPS Black Series:
- 1050mm – ideal for FAST riding in wing surfing, downwinding, SUP/Surf, Wake, Pump and windsurf foiling.
- 980mm – great for all levels and most wind conditions. Use for wing surfing, downwinding, SUP/Surf, Wake, Pump and windsurf foiling. Also good for kite foiling in light winds.
- 930mm – this jumps huge. Recommended for wing surfing, downwinding, SUP/Surf, Wake, Pump and windsurf foiling. Also good for kite foiling in light winds and cruising at medium speeds.
- 880mm – also a great jumper. Perfect for wing surfing, downwinding, SUP/Surf, Wake, Pump and windsurf foiling. Also good for kite foiling for early and super easy lift.
- 830mm – turns on a dime, is very stable when dropping on proper waves with the wing, and feels intuitive and easy while performing at the highest levels of speed.
- 700mm – a fast rider. Great for wing surfing, prone/surf foiling and kite foiling for most levels.
- 650mm – the smallest wing of the HPS family. Designed for high winds with a kite wing, towing big and fast waves, kite foiling in all conditions, and lightweight riders looking for high performance on an easy to ride setup.
Carbon Rear Wings in the HPS Black Series:
- 500mm Regular – super stable and easy to ride. We recommend for entry level or heavier riders.
- 460mm HA Flat – a high aspect and flat profile makes this a fast rear wing and ideal for high performance downwinding.
- 440mm Regular – the allround choice for any discipline and conditions. Loose enough to make your session interesting, while stable enough for pumping and pushing through.
- 420mm High Aspect – fastest rear wing to date. The winglets provide good turning and carving control.
- 400mm Regular – the carving specialist for even looser riding and quick carves and turns.
- 390mm GAP – different to other rear wings, the 390 has an extensive flat section in the middle, with turned down tips. It’s a great compliment to carving front wings and adds a bit of extra glide and lift.
- 370mm Regular – another carving specialist, it’s one of the most turny and performance orientated rear wings and best paired with the 750 or 680 front wing.
- 340mm Regular – the smallest rear wing in the range and super loose. Recommended with the 680 front wing.
Fuselages in the HPS Black Series:
Available in multiple sizes for different types of riding – the longer the fuselage the more stable the ride / the shorter the fuselage the looser and quicker the turning.
- Standard Fuselage – 765mm
- Short Fuselage – 704mm
- Ultra-Short Fuselage – 644mm
- Crazy-Short Fuselage – 594mm
Masts in the HPS Black Series:
AXIS masts are stiff, strong, and ready for any use and conditions. The masts are designed to give foilers a very direct feeling to their foil which is critical for foiling.
- 105cm – great for big swell downwinders
- 90cm – the choice of big wave enthusiasts and tow-ins, when combined with the S-Series 680 front wing. It’s also the choice of downwinder pros when competing in open ocean swell.
- 82cm – the ultimate length if you find the 75cm just a bit too short and the 90cm slightly too long. Perfect for higher performance riding on Surf, tow-in, Wake, Pump, SUP, Wing or Kite.
- 75cm – used on bigger surf, downwinders and more advanced riding with the S-Series foil.
- 68cm – most common foil mast length for prone surf foiling and all round SUP.
- 60cm – most common mast that you will start putting hours on. Some riders might never need a taller mast, depending on their style, local conditions or discipline.
- 45cm – ideal for your first flights, while you are learning how to foil or in shallower waters.
Carbon Masts in the All Round Series:
AXIS Carbon composite foil masts featuring a progressive chord thickness and embedded mast plate. Snappier feel in carbon verses aluminium. No AXIS Doodad Fuselage/Mast adapter or Base Foil Plate is required with the Carbon Masts.
- 76cm – perfect all round size for all foiling disciplines.
- 86cm – FAST, snappy, stiff, and high performing. An ideal size for all foiling disciplines, unless you ride on shallow water.
- 96cm – available by pre-order only – ETA 3 months.