The ARMSTRONG new A+System is taking strength and durability into the future!
The unique quad c beam core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
The ARMSTRONG V2 masts also feature bombproof zero corrosion Bi Directional Titanium Washer and Titanium T Nut system, which creates a rock solid connection between the mast plate and board.
The V2 mast construction and shape combine to make a mast that will deliver predictably every time.
Includes Mast cover and Titanium Bi Directional washers and T Nuts set.
Mast Length Guide
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use.
- 45cm / 17.5″ Ideal for learning or very shallow water, reef and sandbar riding.
- 60cm /32.5″ Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue.
- 72cm /28.5″ The go-to length for most riders and a great choice for beginners.
- 85cm /33.5″ Intermediate to advanced surf, wing and kite foiling as well as tow-in surf.
- 100cm /39.5″ Extra length caters for fast and critical disciplines like advanced wing, kite and big wave tow foiling.
The 85cm mast comes as an option of a Plate or Tuttle connection.
- Our unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
- The quad C beam mast core delivers dynamic reactive flex that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
- The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi-piece hardwood core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimised fibre orientation to maximise the potential of the materials. It is then carefully wrapped with bulletproof Aramid fibre and finally a 100% Carbon cloth outer shell ensuring a part that is robust and will last.