When a one-board quiver isn’t an option, Ride Engine’s Surf Coffin is the answer!
Capable of holding three 6’3” surfboards and all the extra gear needed to make sure you don’t miss a single session at your destination. This simple, lightweight and streamline bag features a full-length zipper for easy access and packing. Board protection is at the highest level with use of durable external padded materials in conjunction with internal quiver dividers.
Ride Engine know that traveling with surfboards can be hectic and weight at the counter is important. With this in mind they have stripped away any of the unnecessary components reducing bag weight to make your strike mission smooth and easy.
- Streamline lightweight protective design making travel easy
- Padded, removable shoulder strap
- Single reinforced haul handle
- Quick access exterior stash pocket allowing for easy access items
- Reflective foil for temperature regulation
- TPU ventilation port
- Full length zipper access
- Dual transparent inner hardware pocket
- Internal board tie downs
- External ID pocket
- 10mm PE foam bottom and sidewalls
- 5mm PE foam top
- TPU coated ripstop for durability
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Silver reflective foil heat dispersion
- YKK heavy duty zippers
195cm x 56cm x 17.8cm (6’5” x 22” x 7”)