Level up your ride
Responsive, manoeuvrable and intrepid. The Fliteboard Pro is the ultimate choice for freestyle riders, those with previous boardsports experience and lighter weight riders.
Why buy from TFC?
- We provide you with additional tools to ensure you have everything you need to maintain your eFoil.
- We include a set up tutorial with tips we’ve gained from running a Fliteschool and Service Centre.
- We test your eFoil, controller, Flitecell and charger to make sure they are working correctly plus we carry out any software updates where required.
- LEARN TO FLY! We include a free eFoil lesson OR free first service with every Fliteboard purchase.
- We never just leave you to it! We are always on hand for technical support and expert knowledge.
What’s in the box
- Fliteboard PRO Board (Fibreglass or Carbon)
- Dual Drive eFoil System Series 3 (Propeller or Jet)
- 75cm (30″) or 80cm (32″) Mast
- Cruiser wing set (for Propeller option) or Jet wing set (for Jet option)
- Flite Controller and charger
- Flitecell with carry case
- Premium Charger 25A IC1200
- eFoil Case
- Fliteboard Board Bag (not included with Fibreglass construction)
- Tools and hardware
All Fliteboard efoil set ups come with a 2 year warranty as standard (including the Flitecell). Regular servicing is required.
**Please read our Terms before purchasing a Fliteboard**
The Fliteboard Pro Series 3 eFoil System is not compatible with Fliteboard Series 1 or the Flite Controller Series 1.
In order to elevate the user experience, Fliteboard has revolutionized its propulsion system – welcoming the addition of Dual Drive and the optional Flite Jet. Developed by world-leading hydrodynamicists on three continents, Flite Jet is the world’s smallest and lowest drag eFoil jet. Made to be beautifully simple and engineered with precision, Flite Jet offers unparalleled smoothness and safety for riders.
As eFoiling evolves, riders want different types of experiences, so Fliteboard now offers a choice of propeller or jet power. With the development of the world’s first interchangeable propulsion system, Dual Drive, riders can choose their preferred propulsion option or seamlessly swap between prop and jet. The unique Dual Drive allows users to experience the best of both worlds in a matter of seconds, with no tools required. Series 3 also features two new Cruiser Jet wings that are perfectly paired with Flite Jet for the most stable and efficient glide.
|Size & Weight (no battery)
|Max Rider Weight
|152cm x 62cm | 17.3 kg
|152cm x 62cm |16.5 kg
|152cm x 62cm |16.5 kg
The Flitecell is more than just the most durable portable marine battery on the market. It’s a major pillar powering Flite’s success.
‘Flitecell Titanium’ is the strongest, most robust and advanced power solution.
- Signature titanium plates make Flitecell highly resistant to any form of corrosion, while increasing impact resistance.
- Battery safety has always been a number one priority, and Flite has developed a number of proprietary safety measures including sight glass and magnetic on/off.
- Using the same premium quality 21700 cells as utilised in high power applications such as hypercars, providing incredible performance. Flitecell helps deliver speeds of up to 55kmph (34mph / 29knots).
- The Flitecell Explore can be charged in under 2 hours with the Premium 25A IC1200 Charger or 3 hours using the Standard 13.5A IC650 Charger.
|Foil up to 46 mins (Prop) n nFoil up to 52 mins (TGP)
|Foil up to 80 mins (Prop) n nFoil up to 75 mins (Jet)
|Foil up to 113 mins (Prop) n nFoil up to 107 mins (Jet)
*Foil time based on an 80kg rider with recommended set up
Please read our Terms before purchasing a Fliteboard