F-ONE Wingfoil Package Includes
- Gravity FCT 1800 or 2200 front wing
- Stab IC6 300
- Aluminium Fuselage 74 Surf
- Aluminium 75cm mast
- Mast Top Plate
- Wingfoil specific board 5’10 (choose between inflatable or solid construction)
- Strike kite wing (recommended 5m)
If you are looking for a different specification or set up then please get in touch to discuss alternative options.
Gravity FCT 1800/2200 Foil
The Gravity line foils are designed to provide a solid lift with a smooth take-off and great carving potential. Right in the line of its best-selling carbon sibling, this new GRAVITY FCT is the ideal foil to get started and progress in wing surfing and surf foiling.
- Smooth take off
- Stability and lift
- Easy to turn
The GRAVITY FCT 1800 comes with the IC6 300 Stab. This stabilizer offers easy take-off and good directional stability for a secure feel which is perfect when riding. Built using the IC6 technology it is both strong and durable. Read more
- FOIL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY – an F-ONE innovation offering impressive mechanical properties, making it particularly suited for foils subjected to high stresses and bending loads.
- Built in fiberglass around an injected foam core and connected to an aluminium fuselage via a large, solid plate at the front, ensuring a very solid and stiff bond between the two.
- The foil wing is covered with a thin but strong protective layer to protect it from scratches and digs.
- The fuselage is compatible with all sizes of a standard F-One aluminium mast and this version does not require a Titan Mast Foot.
- Super easy setup and disassembly makes it extremely travel friendly.
Rocket Air 5’10
The Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to all foiling sports. They are developed following the same sizes and outlines as the rigid boards and they offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards and provide the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight. Read more
Rocket Wing ASC
F-ONE has put all its experience in foil and wingsurf designs to create the ideal board which will suit most of the wingfoil rider’s needs. With its compact length and light weight, the board is responsive and ideally suited to cruising or surfing on a foil, a wing in your hands.
At 5’10 for 110L the board has enough volume and width to make it possible for most riders to stand-up easily as well as making sure that riding back to the shore is possible, even when the wind drops. Its dimensions are ideal for an easy progression. Read more
Strike Surf Wing
In the search for thrill and adrenaline, F-ONE have been looking to make a wing which not only will keep the heritage of the SWING in terms of lightness and comfort but which will be incredibly stable and offering great performances as well as huge wind range.
From light to high winds , you will discover the full potential of the STRIKE wing. Thanks to its unique design and construction, the sensations on the water are unique. The work done on the control of the deformation of the wing offers more power, fantastic upwind performances, stability and control. This feeling of control allows you to push the STRIKE into jumps and air rotations. Read more
|Area||Span||Aspect Ratio||Weight (wing only)|
|Gravity FCT 1800||1760 cm²||99 cm||4.6||1.65 kg|
|Gravity FCT 2200||2195 cm²||110 cm||5.5||2.0 kg|
|Boards||Dimensions (cm)||Dimensions (in)||Volume|
|Rocket Air 5’10||178 x 73 x 12.7 cm||5’10” x 29″ x 5″||125 L|
|Rocket Wing ASC||178 x 73.5 cm||5’10” x 29″||110 L|