Speed – Power – Boost
In a category all its own the SLINGSHOT Dart V1 sets a new standard in wings. Finally, a hard charging speed machine capable of rocket airs and unlimited hang time. Push the Dart and the Dart pushes right back. Designed to escape the monotony of low power wings meant for cruising swell, the SLINGSHOT Dart is an animal all its own. Speed records will be set, hang time will be counted. If you are done drifting down swell and want to take your wing straight to the stratosphere, pushing boundaries in every dimension…grab a SLINGSHOT Dart and set your target.
- Y-Handle Wing Tensioners: Provides increased upwind angles and more powered jumping, while also functioning to keep the wingtips pulled in and the wing full of power under intense wind pressure.
- Kevlar Patches: Strategically placed Kevlar patches have been placed on areas of high abrasion (wingtips) to protect and reinforce from any ground friction that may occur.
- Neoprene Patch under LE Handle: Comfort and an easy grip make for longer sessions. A neoprene soft patch saves your knuckles and gives you a safe area to move and slide your hands while positioning the wing.
- Harness Line Attachment: Pigtail attachment points allow for quick connection of the Slingshot universal harness line.
- Wrist Leash Attachment Pigtail: Stay connected to your wing by attaching the included wrist leash with a simple Larkshead knot onto the leash pigtail.
Why they made it
Wing foiling is entering a new phase of radical maneuvers and the Slingy team riders were ready to escape the monotony of wings made primarily for drifting. The SLINGSHOT Dart was designed specifically for, HIGH SPEED, HUGE JUMPS, and BACKFLIPS.
The SLINGSHOT Dart’s Delta shape provide riders lightning-fast acceleration and the ability to penetrate into the wind to meet any swell, anywhere, with full power. The massive hangtime and loft our team demanded when jumping this wing is a result of the differential pressure rolling over the huge LE and into the extended dihedral canopy. We also wanted a wing with a shorter wingspan to help-out or shorter riders and allow the wingtips to clear the water in next level spins and flips.
Why you’ll love it
You are a wing foiler that has put in your hours and are ready to take it to the next level of tricks and riding.
- Harness line attachment points: You might need to hook in to bring that heart rate down
- Soft Neoprene under LE Handle: Prevents knuckle rub while luffing
- Handles free from rough seams: For a smooth long ride