A fixed hook offers the most direct connection to you and the kite, and now—when coupled with the innovative design of the Unity Spreader Bar—offers unparalleled feel and feedback. If you’re reaching for the sky and chasing big air, a technical rider that loves unhooked tricks, or are looking for the most direct feel for free riding and hydro foiling, the Unity Kite board Spreader Bar is the key to unlocking your next level of performance.
- Quick, no-slip, “set it and forget it” adjustment when used in conjunction with our revolutionary Unity Ladder-Lock Straps (available exclusively on Ride Engine Elite Carbon and Saber harnesses).
- TensionLock, a unique harness closure latch that levers the final bit of tension into the closure for a true locked-in fit.
- High-strength composite material construction. • Ambidextrous user interface.
- Minimalist spreader bar pad creates a clean connection between spreader bar and harness.
- High-grade stainless-steel hook.
- Wide hook opening for seamless compatibility with all control bars.
- Compatible for use on all 2018 and newer Ride Engine harnesses, as well as other brand webbing-based harnesses.
* Use with webbing-based harnesses requires Unity Webbing Conversion Clip.
Add the UNITY Sliding Rope Kit
During the early underground-days of the kitesurfing movement, riders were looking for more freedom in movement to allow more aggressive directional changes and easier toe-side riding. Their solution? The rope spreader bar.
Now freeriders and hydrofoiling fanatics have joined kite-surfers in hyping the virtues of the rope spreader bar. The Unity Rope Conversion Kit easily transforms your fixed kite hook to rope while retaining all the benefits of the Unity Spreader Bar.
- Dual-rope system offers a full range of freedom that can be dialled into your preference of feel: setup as either full-sliding or with a mini-loop.
- High-grade Dyneema® rope with flying-line core for added safety.
- Stainless steel ring for friction-free movement.