After a few trips with foiling gear FBC knew there was so much scope for an amazing product and that’s where the FBC Travel Bag comes into play. They wanted to make a bag that was secure, compact, light and manageable. After hours of design, redesign and refinement FBC are super pleased with the final product.
Carrying ability: In the FBC Travel Bag you can fit 3 wings, 1 complete foil setup, alternative front wings and rear stabs, nuts and bolts and a foil board. You could also sneak a prone/pump board in there too!
- 10mm padded 680D nylon (sides/bottom/tail) with our FBC Hex-Tech water repellant material on the top. These combine to make a super tough, yet light, travel bag.
- HD shoulder strap allowing for easy carrying. Once at the destination and the bag isn’t needed until the return, use this HD strap to wrap around the travel bag and compact it down.
- Triple convenient carry handles make it so much easier to move this bag on and off scales, trolleys and roof racks. A simple idea but hugely effective.
- Padded removable foil leaf which has designated padded pockets for two front wings, 3 rear stabs, one mast, one fuselage. As well as this we have a mesh pocket for all the nuts and bolts you could need.
- Padded front and rear carry handles make it a dream to transport the travel bag.
- Under the foil leaf there are two tie down straps. These can encompass the foil leaf as well as the board keeping everything secure and tight.
- On top of the foil sleeve we have engineered in enough space for 3 / 4 wings. This means everything is all in one convenient, protected, light weight bag.