The foils of the F-ONE Phantom line are designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and then prove very agile and precise when surfing.
- Speed and glide
- Pumping/downwind machine
- Nimble and maneuvrable
- Phantom FCT 1280 or 14800 front wing
- Stab R275
- Aluminium Fuselage 74 Surf
- EVA covers
- Optional extras: Aluminium mast (recommended 650mm), Top Plate
If you are looking for any other specification or set up then please get in touch to discuss alternative options.
Using a refined design to achieve higher finesse, the F-ONE Phantom FCT foil glides faster and for longer. Connecting waves whether during surfing or downwinding thereby becomes much easier and more fun. Yet, connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn and this is why carving is also part of the DNA of the Phantom foils. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape and other details we achieved a high-aspect, performance foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
The Phantom FCT foil wings are recommended with the R275 Surf stab made with the RTM technology. This stabilizer offers better glide and a looser feel. It’s the ideal match for the speed and glide of the Phantom wings. The looser feel will help turning these higher aspect wings and provide an awesome surfing experience.
- FOIL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY – an F-ONE innovation offering impressive mechanical properties, making it particularly suited for foils subjected to high stresses and bending loads.
- Built in fiberglass around an injected foam core and fits on a streamlined aluminium fuselage.
- The foil wing is covered with a thin but strong protective layer to protect it from scratches and digs.
- The FUSION LINK enables the perfect connection between the Fuselage and the Front Wing using a large solid plate at the front of the fuselage.
|Area||Span||Aspect Ratio||Weight (wing only)|
|1280 Front wing||1280 cm²||87 cm||5.9||tbc|
|1480 Front wing||1480 cm²||96 cm||6.2||tbc|