CONDITION: This foilboard is in very good condition as only used a few times on the water. It’s a great prone surf foil board or small wing board for advanced riders looking to push it. Can also be used as a pump foil board.
The NORTH Swell foilboard’s lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction is stiff, responsive and maneuverable. Stable, fast-release take-offs? Sorted. Effortless touchdown recovery? Goes without saying. And we’ve cracked the code on the sweet spot – where you can settle in without shifting your feet.
With a redefined rocker and redistributed volume, the NORTH Swell delivers a more forgiving ride with improved wave-fit, crisper release, exceptional pumpability and efficient paddling. New easy to grab concaved forward rails make pop-ups from prone to standing a breeze. And we’ve nudged the rear strap inserts further back for a wider stance with more comfort and stability when up on the foil in straps.
The board’s longitudinal deck grip features a centreline ridge and transverse markers for tactile and visual stance referencing. The integrated tail kickpad features cutouts for your feet while prone paddling. And the wedged tail shape reduces the overall length, improving the pumpability. Pocket frother. Foam chaser. No wave is ‘too” anything for the NORTH Swell.
- Redefined rocker line
- Deeper recessed deck for increased control and pumpability
- Modified compact outline with widepoint further forward
- Easy to grab bevelled rails
- Crisp release tapered tail
- Effortless touchdown recovery
- New customisable strap insert positions
- Hybrid Carbon Technology
- Integrated PVC structural stringer system
- DropBox Adjustable Fast Foil Mounting Track
- GORE™ waterproof 2-way vent
- Corduroy Deck Grip with tactile and visual stance reference