CONDITION: This foil is in good condition. It has some scuff marks on the underside of the fuselage and wings but nothing to impact performance. Comes with all covers and carry bag.
Modular Foil System
Engineered to last, with exceptional strength to weight ratio, and our unique GeoLock system for a clean, direct feel with minimum resistance on the water. The AF72 mast is ideal for shallower waters, and prone surf foiling.
- Front wings sold separately
- New refined aluminium foil section, 30% stiffer for improved control
- GeoLock connection joins the mast and fuselage, so they feel like one piece
- Easy recovery from surface breaching
- Carbon pre-preg stabilizer
- Fits all boards with 165x90mm mounting pattern
In the box
- Sonar AF72 mast (6000-Series Alloy, 72cm)
- Foil Board Adaptor
- A600 Fuselage
- S01 Stabilizer with cover
- Tool Kit
- Screw Packs A,B,C,*
- Mast Cover
- Travel Bag
*Foil to board mounting screws are included with North Foil Boards.
High Aspect Ratio wings provide high lift, speed, glide and pumpability in flat or choppy water. The high aspect Sonar Wing has a high wingspan to chord length ratio, with a relatively thin profile – similar to a sailplane glider wing. With this style of wing, you generate maximum efficiency and lift. The short chord length defines the profile thickness, and with a thin profile comes reduced drag. The span gives you stability, with a slightly longer radius turn than a lower aspect ratio wing of the same size.
The biggest single thing that our high aspect front wing brings to the table for wing-foiling is windward performance. These wings beat upwind like nothing else.
When prone foil surfing, the efficiency and pumpability that allows you to connect wave after wave is insane.
The Sonar HA1450 is the bigger brother of the HA1250, designed for a heavier rider or lighter wind.
- PROJECTED AREA: 1432cm2
- ACTUAL AREA (BOTTOM SURFACE): 1450cm2
- WING SPAN: 1005mm
- CONSTRUCTION: CARBON PRE-PREG