The NAISH 2022 Fuselage features the new mast connection system but retains the Indexed Scarf Joint (ISJ) front connection and 2X M6 back wing connection.
This makes the new fuselage 100% backwards compatible with every front wing made to date, and with every rear wing since 2018 in keeping with their modular design philosophy.
64 cm -The standard fuselage length that provides the best all-around performance and delivers the optimum combination of turning ability, pumping and pitch stability for surf, wing foiling and kite foiling
This fuselage is not compatible with S26 and older masts.
- CNC construction from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum.
- (2) custom M8 screws (mast connection) use theT30Torx driver as the M6 screws that connect the foil wings. (*not included)
- Enlarged exterior geometry at the mast connection mitigates the increased torsional and bending loads from high aspect wings.
- New mast connection delivers seamless plug and play performance.
- All threaded connections have stainless steel helicoil liners to minimize corrosion.
- 5x M6 20 mm Stainless Steel Torx Screws Wing/Stabilizer mounting screws included