It?s very frustrating to be cold when riding in a warm place. That is why MANERA has designed the HYBRID shorty to be warm. It is packed with the same technologies as the 3.2mm steamer: they basically just cut the legs!
The SEAFARER brings you back to the essentials of what makes a good wetsuit, nothing more, nothing less: warmth, comfort, durability. It’s a no-nonsense wetsuit with MANERA’s renowned fit and construction.
If you are looking for a high-performance wetsuit at an affordable price, this is the right choice.
Designed in 3D – When the industry standard is to develop 2D patterns and try to fit it on a 3D body, we decided to break new ground and take the opposite direction. We use computer design to model good-fitted wetsuits in 3D, then we employ an innovative software that converts it into a precise 2D pattern for the factory. It creates a natural, second-skin fit that makes the MANERA wetsuits stand out.
Sealing prints – Sealing prints make the ankles and wrists stiffer. It has a joint role that keeps the water away and maintains the arms and legs panels in place.
Strategic structure – Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tensions and tearing. All MANERA wetsuits have been designed with a demanding brief including:
- Avoiding seams in tensions area, to maximize flexibility and strength.
- Making sure the seams are stretched vertically and not sideways.
- Removing seams from friction areas, which avoids rash and increases stretch capacity.
- Reinforcing strategic parts and panels right where it needs to be.
Fusion cut – The different neoprene layers are fused on the tips of arms and legs to make it thinner and more aesthetic. It protects the inside neoprene foam (AIR FOAM) by covering it.
GBS Seams – The neoprene layers are glued together and then “blind-stitched” (the needle does not go through the neoprene layer completely). In addition to being 100% waterproof, this type of stitching offers a high level of flexibility.
Triplex SEAFARER – The Triplex SEAFARER is designed to be reliable and efficient. These three materials brought together provide everything you need in a good wetsuit: Warmth, flex, comfort.
- Re-flex skin / Protection
- S-foam /?Insulation
- X10D + /?Warmth & flexibility
A good fit means everything
- Warmth: No water entry, no air pocket.
- Durability😕The neoprene is only stretched when moving.
- Comfort: No over tight areas, comfortable armpits/crotch.
- Style😕Folds will never be fashionable.