F-ONE Wingfoil Package Includes
- Gravity FCT 1800 front wing
- Stab IC6 300
- Aluminium Fuselage 74 Surf
- Aluminium mast (recommended 650mm)
- Mast Top Plate
- Wingsurf specific foil board (choose between inflatable or solid construction)
- SIC Raptor wing (recommended 5m)
If you are looking for a different specification or set up then please get in touch to discuss alternative options.
Gravity FCT 1800 Foil
The Gravity line foils are designed to provide a solid lift with a smooth take-off and great carving potential. Right in the line of its best-selling carbon sibling, this new GRAVITY FCT is the ideal foil to get started and progress in wing surfing and surf foiling.
- Smooth take off
- Stability and lift
- Easy to turn
The GRAVITY FCT 1800 comes with the IC6 300 Stab. This stabilizer offers easy take-off and good directional stability for a secure feel which is perfect when riding. Built using the IC6 technology it is both strong and durable. Read more
- FOIL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY – an F-ONE innovation offering impressive mechanical properties, making it particularly suited for foils subjected to high stresses and bending loads.
- Built in fiberglass around an injected foam core and connected to an aluminium fuselage via a large, solid plate at the front, ensuring a very solid and stiff bond between the two.
- The foil wing is covered with a thin but strong protective layer to protect it from scratches and digs.
- The fuselage is compatible with all sizes of a standard F-One aluminium mast and this version does not require a Titan Mast Foot.
- Super easy setup and disassembly makes it extremely travel friendly.
The Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to all foiling sports. They are developed following the same sizes and outlines as the rigid boards and they offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards and provide the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight. Read more
Rocket Wing ASC
F-ONE has put all its experience in foil and wingsurf designs to create the ideal board which will suit most of the wingfoil rider’s needs. With its compact length and light weight, the board is responsive and ideally suited to cruising or surfing on a foil, a wing in your hands.
At 5’10 for 110L the board has enough volume and width to make it possible for most riders to stand-up easily as well as making sure that riding back to the shore is possible, even when the wind drops. Its dimensions are ideal for an easy progression. Read more
SIC Raptor Wing
The all-new SIC Raptor wing has been designed and rigorously tested by the team on Maui and Europe. Working in collaboration with sister company CORE Kiteboarding, a leader in kite design and technology, SIC is proud to introduce this series of performance wings.
The wing’s leading edge utilizes our ultra-rigid, non-stretch, ExoTex® Dacron, which incorporates a unique thread structure and emulsion (protective coating) process that allows for a higher-pressure airframe and substantially increases tube strength and rigidity. The non-stretch Dacron improves airflow, flight stability and prevents seam bulging on the leading edge. Read more
|Gravity FCT 1800||Area||Span||Aspect Ratio||Weight (wing only)|
|Front wing||1800 cm2||95 cm||5.0||1.95 kg|
|Stabilizer||300 cm2||42 mm||5.9||0.23 kg|
|Boards||Dimensions (cm)||Dimensions (in)||Volume|
|Rocket Air 5’10||178 x 73 x 12.7 cm||5’10” x 29″ x 5″||125 L|
|Rocket Wing ASC||178 x 73.5 cm||5’10” x 29″||110 L|