The no strain kite pump with unique Sand Guard filter
The CORE kite/wing pump is re-invented! Although the shiny new black pump features a longer barrel, ergonomic hand grips, a fatter hose and a redesigned base, its biggest innovation hides inside. Internal pump friction is virtually eliminated and the “Sand Guard” air filter prevents internal kite damage from sand inhalation.
Although CORE kites do not need an adapter, they include one anyway to use with other kite and wing brands.
- No Strain Pumping: Save your energy for the water. Innovative materials, seals and piston coatings have virtually created a frictionless pump. CORE have even increased the diameter of the hose outlet to increase airflow and reduce pump strain.
- Sand Guard: Sand belongs on the beach, not in your kite. So CORE built a foam air inlet filter into the handle to prevent sneaky sand from damaging your kite bladders and reducing pump efficiency.
- Single to Double Stroke Inflations Switch: More pressure with the turn of a knob. The last few pumps are always the hardest with a 2 way pump. CORE have decided to give you the option to switch from traditional double stroke to single stroke pumping for the last bit of air.
- Digitally Calibrated Pressure Gauge: Perfect pressure every time without guessing. The new digitally calibrated pressure gauge has a simple colour coded scale to make precise inflation a breeze.
- Ergonomic Grips: The longer, wider ergonomic grips make pumping a breeze. The grips contour to your palm and fingers so you can leverage your body weight without leaving marks.
- Heavy Duty Pump with a Hook: Pumps are often neglected. So they built the new CORE Pump 2.0 to last. They have even doubled the thickness of the tether and installed an oversized hook.